Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

In 2009.

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009

One more minute to go 2010.

When I took a glance at the calendar, I know.. it's the end of December, which means the end of 2009. I wonder.. what have I did in this one year? 2009 is a good year I guess. The first 6 months I weren't studying. Lots of fun and outings.

January
Was enjoying the life after high school life. Not studying but working as tuition teacher in E-nopi. Kinda relaxing. Was busying finding new job.

February
Worked in The Body Shop and working as tuition teacher at night. Were so busy with the schedule. Have to arrange the time for both of the working time. It's the month of Valentine. We celebrated in Starbucks but I had Sony C902 as Valentine gift. I sayang that phone so much.

March
I quited from The Body Shop. Can't afford with the tension because we have to pay for every mistake. Got my STPM result. Not really satisfied but nothing else I can do. That's the month I cracked my head to chose the 8 courses.

April
Kinda slacking that month. Only working as tuition teacher, but faced some dilemma. Went Genting with Joker they all. That's my first time joining them. My first time went to Safari.

May
I quited from E-nopi. Worked in Adidas. Nothing much.

June
His birthday. Got the Uni result. A very depress month. It's a month which him and I were far apart. Okay, not really far, just across a sea - Sarawak. But I just can't get used to it. He knows I rely on him, so much. Went Sarawak with him, and sent him off. I was really sad that time.

July
Faced dilemma in choosing course. I was stucked between father's decision and my own decision. I was so confused that time. And I complained and discussed with some of my friends. But really appreciate the advices and suggestions they gave. Of course, thanks to him who encouraged and stand by me all the time.

August
Finally decided to take Optometry in NIO. Bought my lappy. I stepped into Uni's life. A point which indicates I'm no longer a teenager, but I'm steeping into adult stage. It's time to think and act maturely and rationally. There is no turning point. Life goes on. Met friends from different states. This month I was still a bit shy, not really get to mix with them. =p He surprised me by not informing me that he came back during his 1 week break. Tears as sign of happiness.

September
Here comes the better month in mixing with classmates. We played, chatted, laughed with each other. All living in peace and harmony. =) He came back during Raya's break. We went Melaka for one day trip. Great. After that I had my EC2.

October
First time had so many outings after class. Sing K, makan at Serdang etc were so great. Lots of October babies in my class.

November
Faced conflicts in myself. No matter in friendship, relationship, family or whatever. I don't know how does it affect my life. But I just did whatever I'm feeling to. And things changed. Had final exam this month. Very stress. He came back few days before my final but we really meet up because of my exam.

December
There ends the first semester. Outing outings outingss! Went Sunway Lagoon, Johor, Penang and Port Dickson. We did and we ate so many things. Changed my Sony C902 to Nokia E66. I will  sayang it more. Thanks to him. It's my birthday. I am happy this month.

I take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on my road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Beauty, truth, friendship, love, creation - these are the great values of life. We can't prove them, or explain them, yet they are the most stable things in our lives. 


2010, have a great one ahead peeps.

Live . Learn . Work . Play .
This is what we call as -  LIFE .

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP