Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Life can be confusing.

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Dilemma dilemma dilemma. Yes, so many things are running in my mind now. I've been facing and fighting with it for the past few weeks. I thought I can face it all by myself, but somehow, it almost makes me collapse. You can see sometimes I'm emo. haha.. Plus it was the exam week.. stress + emo. The feeling is just not good.


I don't share my things with my friends, I mean personal problems. I don't know why. I chose to kept it by myself because I believed that I can handle it. But, hypothesis is proven unacceptable. I'm just not as tough as I think. I do fall too. And I finally chose to share it and had some "heart-talk". Although there were arguments, depressions, misunderstood etc, but it's not that bad i think. 


When you shared your problems with people, it actually helps! I gained trust, support, advices and encouragements. Trust is the one that I need the most. One trust is more than enough. By sharing, I got different ideas, different opinions which make me think differently from different angle. I've grown up. I am thinking maturely, i must think maturely! 


Right now, i know I'm still stuck in this situation. I can't go anywhere. Indeed, I'm the one who should take up the responsibilities. No blames. Can't avoid. But I don't know what to do.


Time can change everything. Is that true?
Appreciate everything before it's too late.

11 hit(s):

JY December 4, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

^^ nice to see this, keep it up~ Time can prove everything. but ur thought can change everything.

koh peichen December 4, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

haha. i don share also. XD
don know. i have my own opinions. not because i cant accept ppl's opinions. is because i have my own reason for not to share. :)
finally u share~ actually it's a good thing. well done! just continue if it works. support support support!! ^^
as i said. all those problems make us to be stronger and mature lo. we need to be mature. we'r aging la. =.= haha XD
yea yea. just appreciate good things good ppl around u. so that u got no regrets. ;)

Kaylie.SookYee December 4, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

JY, haha.. you does help me a lot! Ya, time is the one can prove everything. My thought cant change anything, because it's involves oth people too.

Pei Chen, ya.. i can see that through ur blog. Sometimes, u do emo! hehe.
haha.. ya, i guess we were in the same boat.
Don't share is because we have our own reason.
But seriously, sharing with ppl makes u feel much more better, this cant be deny.
thanks peichen.. u can share with me if u want too! =)
haha.. we are NOT AGING! we are mature-ing! xD

Eugene December 4, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

is it really good to share? sometimes i feel like ppl will feel annoyed if u keep on wanna share with them.. right? I got no clue >.< so is it good to share?

koh peichen December 5, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

hmm. diff ppl diff thinking. some ppl might feel annoyed some ppl not. for me, i can be a good listener. coz i appreciate ppl around me. if they have prob, why not we just listen to them?

sook yee, u r old d lar! wahhahah XD

Eugene December 6, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

koh - how u find out ppl feel annoyed or not? to me, i guess if the person don wanna share with u, but u still share with them, means u're annoyed. sharing should be both sides right?

Kaylie.SookYee December 6, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

for me, i dun think sharing must involve both side. some ppl just choose not to share, but at the same time, they can be a good listener.

You cant consider that ppl feeling annoyed if he/she does not share their prob with u.
it does not mean anything.
Instead, we should respect their decision of not sharing, bcz they might wanna keep it to themselves.

however, this is just my opinion.. =)

Eugene December 6, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

I felt better after I know that. What I always guessing was like what I said in my previous comment.

koh peichen December 6, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

yea. i agree wit sook yee lor. that's me. not to share but can be listener. =)
it's true. they have their right whether to share or not.
i think ppl only share things to who they closed to ba. so most probably the ppl u shared wit wont feel annoying u 2 r close. :)

Eugene December 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

hmm.. yea, maybe just to those they feel they are close to.

Kaylie.SookYee December 11, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

yup,that's true pei chen.
we can chose not to share, but we will still willing to be a listener. A good listener perhaps? xD

hmm.. that is kinda true. if me, i also will share with those I'm close to, with those I feel comfortable and trust to.
yup, definitely. =)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP