Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful Lies

>> Friday, December 18, 2009

For the past one month, I had said some beautiful lies. Lies.. it's just some words which are useless. I'm too naive for thinking that there is beautiful lies. No lie is beautiful. Making people feel better by telling lies is wrong. For the last one month, I faced conflicts and dilemmas. I've tried my best to convince people, to apologize, to .... Whatever I can do, I've already get it done. However, things doesn't get done like how I wished to. I never felt this weak before. I thought I am tough enough to keep it all by myself. I though I am tough enough to handle things by my own.

I tried to be someone else. I tried to change everything, but I'm not the God. People don't listen to me, they don't understand what am I thinking. The way they think and the way I'm thinking is so different. And that's how conflict arises. Explanation just makes things worse. People might feel that it's all excuses. But without explanation, things go even worse. They blame you for not being honest, blame you for hiding everything. I really got no idea. After all, all I did is just no point. Indeed, I blamed myself.

Thus, I thought a beautiful lie could make people feel better. But someone said, you need 1000 more lies to cover one lie. Ya, it's pretty true. A lie is still forever a lie. No matter how beautiful you make the lie into, it's still a lie. It's still a lie which hurts people deeper. I am not going to make any beautiful lies anymore. I am not going to make any explanation.

It's really hurt.

4 hit(s):

Eugene December 18, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Lies are beautiful,
people happy listening them.
Truths are ugly.
So.. never learn from those, who always tells the truth ;)
What you did is correct, I guess.. At least you're happier with that. Whats the purpose by doing something that you won't feel happy with it? So... Continue with what that makes you feel happy.

genius,  December 19, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

lies definitely are not beautiful. it's just another way to cover the ugly truth.
first of all, you have to understand that not everything can be explained, or even it can be explained, you cant expect everyone to accept it. secondly, human are stupid, they rather believe something which they believe to be truth than something which is really truth. therefore, lies are the last way to make these stupid human feel comfortable.
my point of view, if a lie can make someone feel comfortable and bring less harm than telling the truth, then you should consider it.
like energy, happiness can't be created, it can only be converted. when you use lie to make someone happy, it mean you have to suffer for the sadness. so, dont lie unless it's the last solution you can think of.

Kaylie.SookYee December 20, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Eugene, yes, truth is always ugly.
But don't you think that telling the truth is better?
if we tell lies because we don't want to hurt them, but what if they found out the truth?
It will jz make them feel sadder.
Yet, I don't feel happy by telling people beautiful lies.
I feel that I'm cheating on them.

Genius, i am agree with you.
We cant expect people to accept everything that we explained.
Indeed, using lies to cover the truth should be the last choice.
Thanks for sharing Genius, you had said a very good point. =)

Eugene December 20, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

The best thing is lie to yourself, that's the best way to keep yourself happier when everything is not going as you think.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP