Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

I'm Smiling

>> Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our EC1 ended today. Supposed to hang out with the Uni's kaki but some of them went to Malacca. So, left few of us and we decided to watch movie at One U.
Watched the leng chai Nicholas Tse's movie - The Stool Pigeon.
It was a very yeng movie but with lots of blood scene. The blood, just so disgusting. I can feel the pain when they were fighting. Ouch.

After the movie, we headed to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for lunch.
3 of us had fun SS-ing, eh! No, not 3, is the 2 guys.
We had splendid moments chatting in the restaurant. Secrets were revealed. Of course, there is nothing else we can do. Life is always that 'fair'.
Anyway, I just enjoy chatting with them. =)




Then, we did the hand craft thing! A very different experience and I love it so much. Ha!


Which is nicer? The right one, i know! =)

I felt so good today! Spending time with friends is so nice.Chatting is nice. Everything is so nice.

Thanks a lot. I mean it.
I did lots of memorable stuffs today. Wonderful time with awesome people.
Appreciate-ing.

Random Note: I need to exercise! Any volunteer?

3 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles September 7, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

i believe this one is good event, the nike run on 10 oct at kl

http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikerunning_events-en_MY/2010/08/31/nike-city-10k-kl-vs-sg-challenge/

but i cant join, oversea :_(

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP