Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Again..

>> Monday, August 9, 2010

Early in the morning, I ber-happy happy go to class.
One bang at my car ruined my day.
The stupid bus in front suddenly turned up and made the whole row of cars sudden break. Of course, I was lucky enough to break my car on time. But at the same time, I was unlucky too because the car behind me couldn't break and bang me.
Parked my car at the road side. Steadily, I copy down the car plate's number. Its a taxi.
2 Indian mans came down from the car, and asked me to come down, kept telling me that "they are orang baik".
I don't know why will I have the courage to get down from the car, and talked to them.
Surprisingly, there were 2 taxis behind were bang into each other too.
So there were 4 cars in a row was involved with that accident. 3 taxis with all Indians and me myself.
It was just a minor scratches on my car and my signal's cover was broken.
So, we settled it within 5 minutes and then I continue my journey.
Everything happened just like I was dreaming.

It's the second accident I had this year. I promised to drive more carefully next time.
Life is precious. I know!

Skip the emo part.
Today, we had 3 hours of break time. The paling free punya day.
Our class ended at 3pm, the paling awal balik punya day.
Never thought 'Methodology of history taking in an ophthalmic examination' can be so fun.
We burst out into laughing by acting as a professional and patient.
I think I have mentally disorder. haha! But I feel myself so pro pretending as a doctor. =P
Myopia, diplopia, pterygium, uveitis, conjunctivitis, scleritis, episcleritis lalalalala.

You might think that I'm crazy. But, Yes!
Overall, I think I am happy today! cut the accident la   =D

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP