Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Aug Aug OH?

>> Sunday, August 1, 2010

Looking at the calender..
Eh? Its August already huh?
Eh Eh? Its 1st of August already huh??
Eh Eh Eh!!? Tomorrow Uni is starting huh???

Yawn. See, time flies.
How's my holiday? Great I guess.
Enjoy? Hmm.. not bad..?

I am not ready yet, mentally.
Looking at the academic calender makes me feel so uneasy.
10 subjects this semester? You must be kidding me!
No, it's not a joke. I AM SERIOUS.
And I hate OD class at 4pm. I don't want to stuck in jam!
But wait! I tried to face thing positively. Guess what.. I get to see Messi on the highway. Nyek nyek~ *evil laugh*
A big advertisement board of Maxis with Messi on it.

God is treating me good isn't?
Okay, I'm sure 'he' will makes me day.
Let take it that way alright? Ha!

ARGH! Sometimes you feel better after shout out loud.
Time to face the reality!
All the best to all of us!
Long time no see, my dear uni mates!
=')

2 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles August 2, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

happy schooling.
long time no jam at road liao.

Kaylie.SookYee August 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

yea.. thanks ding! =)
i dun miss the jam at all.
Faced the jam today. ='(

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP