Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Grr~

>> Sunday, August 15, 2010

Right now, I just wanna scream out LOUD!

Week 2 of lecture is ended, indicates that the week after this we will be having exam, which all of us hate the most.
It's the second week but I'm still in the 'selamba' mood.
Blame the schedule.
I hate the schedule. It's already late at night after class. I can't study at night!
And class starts at 8.30am. I'm tired at night!
I know I got lots of complaints. lalala.
Don't worry, I'll try to 'enjoy'.
But! It's not because I have poor time management okay!

Something might look good at its surface, but it doesn't mean that its calm.
Something that you hold might not belongs to you.
Something been bothering me lately.
Don't leave me alone, because I tend to go emo.
Okay, my blog is updated. My job is done.
Chaos.

I want to fly a kite!

Soon or later, I will be making up my own decision.
Very soon.

3 hit(s):

Rubin August 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

but you having exam lehhh ==

Kaylie.SookYee August 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Ding, come la.. find some time we go and play! =p

Bin.. after my exam pls!! during raya break? haha! i cant wait for it!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP