Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Blah.

>> Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yup. 
As you can see, I changed the background into white color.
It's time to change.
Because black is an emo's color!
=)

The first week of Sem 3 is ended.
So far, so 'good'.
Class mostly from 8.30am to 6pm!
3 hours of lecture non-stop.
Course is getting tougher. Notes are getting thicker.
Jam is getting worser.
I can't imagine how my life would be in the coming 15 weeks.
But I can imagine how stressful everyone will be.
Let's fight together with me, alright?

Too many things happened recently.
People always hope for more choices, but sometimes having too many of choices is not a good thing too.
I hope, someone could lead me to make a choice.
I hope, things can go smoothly.
I hope, everyone is happy.

4 hit(s):

Kaylie.SookYee August 7, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

haha.. coin ar?
alright. I'll try later. =p

Engineer's Principles August 8, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

girl, i cheat u one.
that will only let u blame the result on the coin not on urself.

anyway, many people like to do that :)

Kaylie.SookYee August 15, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

haha.. u didnt cheat me la..
using a coin is a way too.
but yea, u are true, I might blame it for the result.
Thanks ding.
;)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP