Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

That Day

>> Saturday, July 31, 2010

Its raining outside,

But the temperature inside the house doesn't got affected.
Was sweating but feeling good at the same time.
Watching movie at home could be a joy too.
That feeling, was unexplainable.
That feeling, was unforgettable.
That feeling, was good.

I don't have any potential in music. I know.
But at least I enjoyed listening to it.
People might get frustrated for using the wrong way, or maybe frustrated with the jam.
But at least I enjoyed being in car for a longer time.
Listening to the radio, looking at the sign board. 

Everything happened for the first time.

Maybe no one understand whats I am talking about. Never mind.
In short, simple day could be nice too.
I love it.

4 hit(s):

Kaylie.SookYee August 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

haha.. mafi understand means what?

Engineer's Principles August 2, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

mafi is an arab word mean no.
mafi understand mean dont understand

Kaylie.SookYee August 2, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

haha.. i tot u understand tim!
nvm.. I learnt a new word from u! haha.. mafi mafi!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP