Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Make-Up

>> Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's normal for girls to wear makeup and and take an interest in fashion in general. Makeup boost a person's confidence and makes them ready for the day, agree? But I realized something,  most of the guys can't stand makeup. One thing for sure, they all like pretty girls, but they can't stand with a face that looks full of painted. However, with style and makeup, that is fine. You don't makeup till that thick la of course! A natural makeup is good enough.

This morning, I attended a makeup course by lbs beauty academy. It was organized by MCA Women Organisation. My mum was the one supposed to attend the class, but due to some reasons, I replaced her. Seriously, majority that joined the course were aunties. I was the youngest among all, of course. =D I thought it will be boring, but I was wrong!

Makeup isn't that easy, especially the eyes. We spent 45minutes on the eyes! From drawing your eyebrows to apply eyeshadow, and eyeliner. The toughest one is drawing the eyebrows! I really got no idea on that and I have to asked for help from the teacher and also the lady beside me. Then.. the others were fine. Blusher, lip liner, lip gloss and the last but not least, fake eyelashes.

Trust me, makeup can really make you look different! All the aunties look 10 years younger, and they were so happy. What they said was right, there's no ugly women, but there's lazy women! True, I am a very good example of that. I'm too lazy to make up and then remove it. But, I've learned a lot today. =)


Bobo & Me. 
Till then.
* I think I can mix well with aunties.. Am I one of them? =X You must be kidding me!


Random Note: Mum bought present for my 21st already. Instead of buying a key, she bought a love shape diamond pendant coated with gold. *bling bling* 

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP