Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

The Experience

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Earning easy money is cool but its boring and tiring as well. First day of working was the worst one. Have to reach there early in the morning so that Supervisors could teach me some basic things. Both of them were nice, no doubts. At least they care about my safety.


That job was seriously so damn boring. Standing for the whole day makes my toes feeling so pain. Nobody to talk to, that's even boring! I'm lucky enough to know the Dove girl although that day was her last day of working. Then I got to know the other girl too, but she wasn't working that day. First day passed so so so slow. I can't stop looking at my watch. Another supervisor came at the noon and yea, he stayed at my place for an hour. So I got someone to talk to. And tell you something, girls seriously need to talk okay! We may survive without guys, but we can't survive without the mouth! Okay, not all the girls la. I am saying myself here, no offence.

Obviously, the next 2 days were getting fine. I learnt how to curi tulang, nyek nyek. And mixed around with others. Sometime, I gossip with aunties! Oops. So funny, I forgot how eventually I got to talk to them. Listening to the auntie whine about her job was rather funny. The same supervisor Eric visited me for the three days, nice supervisor. Then people from company act as client to test me, alright, I done well ok! ha!

Customers were all fine. No rude, no complains. Of course, this job needs the skill of accepting rejection. Accept rejection with a big heart, and educate customers until they fully understand. For the first few times you might feel a bit hurts when you got rejected, but as time goes, it's just no big deal! But got one customer seriously .... ARGH! Forget it. And got few uncles were just so funny.

2 Marketing guys came to me and asked whether do I wanna change company. Ha. I got a better offer from them. So next time if I'm looking for job, it wouldn't be a problem to me. Good good.

But.. I am not gonna continue this job next week. I am feeling so tired! 
本小姐从来没有做工做到那么累过!
I'm not a princess, I can work alright, but maybe this job doesn't suit me. 
And I don't like the environment. The workers there look ham ham sap sap. =x
Never mind, I'm just wanna pass my time.

I see different people, with different attitude.
Good experience. =)

2 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles July 20, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

i can be the hamsap client to pay u a visit :p
where u work?

Kaylie.SookYee July 23, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

haha.. not gonna tell u where i work. I duwan to have a hamsap client! =p

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP