Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Connecting..

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010

Since the day I uploaded some old NS pictures, I found back some of my friends.
Out of sudden, I received so many friend requests from them.
They are all my Sabah and Sarawak's friends.
That's the power of Facebook. It connects you with people around the world.
Of course, it reminds me some splendid memories with them.
Being together with them, races languages etc doesn't matter.
They were the one taught me Sabahan's language. With all the 'bah bah bah' at the end of each sentence.
And also the Gunung Kinabalu song with the dance.
How we used to wore sarung and bath in the big bath room.
And how we hugged each other and cried on the last day.
They changed a lot. Hardly recognize them. At this moment, Mutual friends helped a lots. heh..

Dorm 1 Rocks!
I miss you all.
Of course, my gang 13 as well. ;)



0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP