Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

We have grown up?

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

Back from dinner with them.
Enjoyed listening to their craps while drinking the chinese tea.
Has been refilled the Chinese tea for XX times.
Most of the time I remains silent. What I did was just - laugh.
And ya, at least I said Anyon stupid for banging the smart-tag 'tiang'?
They, did the talking. talk talk talk talk talk talk talk!!~
Discussed about the government, child abuse, prostitution, smart-tag etc.

Mr Tan Anyon is planning to go US.
Mr Tan Dun Kei is going to UK.
I heard Mr Teh Chee Luen is going to Sarawak?
Soon..

Time flies. Soon they will be graduate. And now some of them are planning to go oversea.
Knew them for 6 years I guess?
We have grown up. No, is they have grown up.
All the best friends. =)

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP