Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

So so so so busy.

>> Sunday, May 9, 2010

Been so exhausted this week.
Stayed back at Uni to do our model, for World Optometry Day.
Sat down on the floor, and sticked the newspaper on the balloon one by one.
It's tiring because sitting on the floor makes our spinal cord pain.
But, the most important one is we enjoyed the progress.



Been so weak this week.
Sick and a lil bit of stress?
I know I looked pale. I should drink more water.
I will take care, but it's not under my control. =p
And, I wanna go jogging in the morning if class starts at 9.30am! *i will try!*

I met my NS-kaki.
Of the 13-gang, 11 of us attended.
It was a big success as Ah Zhao and Jing Tieng came to KL from Sabah.
We talked, laughed, and boomed each other.
Gasonline fulled with our laughters and voices.
I know the tables around us felt uncomfortable with our noisiness.
I missed them, and I enjoyed every single moment with them.
3 years, 3 years! And we are still so close although we stay far apart.


My schedule is fulled this week.
From morning 6.30am and back to home at 11pm.
I live the fullest and also tiredness.

4 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles May 10, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

hey girl, i got some very macho friends still single and available, can intro some girl too them :p

Kaylie.SookYee May 10, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

haha! wa..
now wanna know my friends la?
bluekk..

Engineer's Principles May 11, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

ai sei, i just pity my colleague la, 30 years still not yet touch a girl hand before. kesian leh.

Kaylie.SookYee May 11, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

wao.. thats sound quite sad..
okie lo, got chance then I introduce them.. ^^

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP