Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

The Author's Ramblings

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010

These few days been really busy, in the same time enjoying too?
Chatted for few minutes with Yvonne in the morning, and I realized that, I been wasting my time too much.
I felt so guilty for being too relaxed these few days.
The stress I'm having right now is just so lil compared with theirs.
Why am I not touching other subjects?
I am into Account too much. Been revising account for the past few days.
Whenever I opened other's notes, I just gone sleepy.
Account makes me feel energetic because it needs calculations!


So, I revised other subjects today.
Thanks to the accompanion. 
At least I don't go asleep when I am studying.
It's rain heavily in the afternoon.
Never mind, I enjoyed.


I'm gonna be fat.
The rate of my metabolism increases or I am just eating to reduce my stress?
Study just makes me feel hungry easily.
I can't stop myself from eating snacks while reading.
I been craving for so many foods!
Thanks to my dear for fulfilling my needs. nyeknyek.
He makes me fat!

I think my body is heaty.
My face is fulled with red dots!! *not pimples!*
Shall rest more and drink more.

2 hit(s):

Elaine Mah May 26, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

haiz me too. u see now la, no more time to do other subjects ady... =(

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP