Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Quick Update

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

I felt so good as I just finished my EC3 and also the killing presentation.
Teehee.. At least, I can breath now.
Been so busy with assignments, tests and presentations since April.
But.. I can only rest for 2 days at least?
Final is around the corner. 2 weeks from now? Sighs.
So fast.. there comes the end of Sem 2. Let me refresh what I did in the past 4 months.
Hmm.. Good memories. =)
At least it is colorful. With all stresses and also outings. Fair and square.
Okay, will express more after final.

Everyone is so frustrated with the Auntie Mushroom lecturer.
She, not professional at all.
How can she being so emotional in giving the marks for presentation?
This is unfair. Speechless.

And I'm unlucky today.
No, not me.
The lower limb of mine.
High heels also can broke, really 'pui fok' myself.
But feeling so excited and also paiseh at the same time.
So malu la! Argh.
And and.. and the insects bullied me too. Made me scream like crazy.
What a cool and embarrassing side of me. =)

2 hit(s):

JY May 4, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

u'r lucky today. At least ur shoe not break in the middle of the road.

u'r lucky today, At least someone helped u to kick it's ass.



haha! ^^

Kaylie.SookYee May 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

hmm.. let me think..
u're right!
let's take it positively.
I'm considered lucky.
thanks you! ^^ haha.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP