Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

The Truth

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

Feel so good after done with EC3.
Next will be busy for assignment and presentations. But i seriously need a break.

Yesterday we did the personality test given by Ms Andal. Well, it was pretty true on me. I got 2 Culture X and 3 Culture Y which same as Ashley and Ben. It shows that we are more to completing task but at the same time, we do care about friendship/relationship. For me, works come first. But ofcourse, I do love my family, my dear and my friends. =D

Hmm.. there are some conflicts happened. I thought everything will be alright but... It's getting more complicated. There are only 17 of us, can we seriously seriously seriously live peacefully with each other? You guys are such a great bunch of classmates, without anyone of you, there is no fun. We used to craps, eat, play, jokes together, isn't it? Those comments are really irritating. Till today, we stil couldn't make sure who is the person who leave the comments. Who are the one that trying to ruin the friendship between us? As Elaine said, don't let our original perception on our friend affected by this case. I'm pretty agree with it. No matter what, I still appreciate our friendship. I hopes my classmates do too.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP