Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

I win. Do u mind?

>> Friday, October 16, 2009

Will never let you to take me for granted.

Just watched the video of Ris Low (Miss Singaporian 2009). Have you ever come across with her news? Pity her because everyone criticed her on her poor English. It's truth that her language is not as good as other singaporians, but give her some time la. I admit that I found it kinda funny when I first saw the video of her in an interview. You can go and search it in Youtube. Poeple laughed on her words - 'red', 'boomz', 'hospitality', 'zebraas', 'steel' etc. At first, I was sort of dislike her because she represents Singopore, so she should has a good command of English. But when I looked at Claire's (1st runner up) interview, she gave me a kind of feeling where she may backstab you anytime. I don't know, I am not the judges. I am not the one who chose. I'm just admire with Ris attitude where she is really brave to talk about her past and how she faced the truth.

Why are human all like that?
Being so selfish and would only think of themselves.
Ya, I know this is called as the FACT of life.
It will never change.

Back to myself..
Soon, things that supposed to be mine are not longer mine.
It is time to change?
If yes, I hope for evolution. I hope for the better one.


I'll never be the loser!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP