Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Reasons of Conflict

>> Friday, October 2, 2009

I don't feel good.

First is because I got Moral's assignment to do, which have to hand up on next week. The problem is I don't know how to start it.
Second is because this few days I don't know what's wrong with me. I know I'm unhappy.. for some reasons. But I can't find any reason. But I want to be happy. Conflict.
Third is because I think I'm mentally abusing myself. I'm taking care of many things. TOO MANY. I personally put everything in myself. I don't share my sadness.

I'm lost. The energy that used to push me from behind is fading. Because the power is very busy this few days i guess? And it couldn't reach or it didn't answer me when I was calling it. I think its because it is too far away from me? Or should I blame the connection?

I just want to be alone.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP