Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday to Me

>> Sunday, January 2, 2011

First post of 2011, I would like to say:

I'm 21 now!
Happy 21st to me.

Not to forget, 
thanks to my family,
thanks to my fellow friends,
thanks for the wishes from 241 friends,
thanks for the pressie,
and thanks for the unforgettable 'sad' memory given.









Another special birthday.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends.
Pictures will be updated soon.

So, its 2011 now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR People.
Wishing all of you great happiness, a joy that that never ends.

Once again, thanks to everyone of you. :)

2 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles January 2, 2011 at 11:41 PM  

happy birthday. wish u dont be emo girl after this, be sot ;p

Kaylie.SookYee January 3, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

Thanks ding. Hope so too. I dont wanna be emo. :)
Happy new year to you.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP