Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

It's Different

>> Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sem 3 has ended!
It's the 4th day of holiday and yet I am still don't get use to it.
Woke up at 7.30am everyday and then zzZ back.

December is an awesome month.
It's a holiday month.
It's a birthday month. xD

My lovely classmates celebrated my birthday on the last day of final exam.
I was like... "Oh my god!" when the lights turned off and I saw the cake...

The cake.. was made by Jun Yuan. Yes, I repeat, its made by him!
Not with this 'ki hiao' look = ="
I was so surprised and touched.
Till today I still can't express the feeling.
It's my first time celebrating birthday in class. This is so different.
What even weird is, I tears when I was reading the birthday card.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.
The cake taste really nice. Chocolate flavor somemore! =)



Good Memories to be remembered.


* It's been a long time since I watched movie in cinema! =/

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP