Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Because of Techno.

>> Sunday, November 8, 2009

The technology has turns people into laziness.
Because of the exsistence of MSN, people become lazy bum bum. (to some extend la, i'm not saying everyone. xD)
Look at my sis and me. We were just sitting few steps away. [ Look! It's STEPS, not MILES. ]
Both of us were so boring and we chatted + crapped in MSN.



See how sarcastic we were.
( You will understand if you watched the Singapore's movie =.= )
In the end, both of us can not tahan and kept laughing.
Then my sis came to my room and say me lame.
LOL.

 And,
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY Sue Yen.
(see, wishes through net and sms - using technologies again.)
Everything can be done with a click.

See. Life can be simple. =)

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP