Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

I.H.A. not I.S.A

>> Friday, November 6, 2009



When you are facing the laptop for too long..
Buhhhh ~
That's why my lappy always fainted.

It is funny when you asked yourself around 40 questions and then you answered it all by yourself.
Then you cracked your head to think for different questions and answers.
This is silly.
I'm now pro in Interviews.

I hate assignment.

4 hit(s):

JY November 7, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

T^T you're pretty silly... and so am I.

Kaylie.SookYee November 7, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

cut off the silly. I'm pretty. =p

JY November 7, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

you're silly and perasan! =.=

Kaylie.SookYee November 7, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

wa.. the word perasan seems familiar le! copy my word!
oh well.. I asked you cut off silly la!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP