Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Encouragement

>> Thursday, November 12, 2009


The final exams are approaching but I don't feel the stress.
Last few days we were so busy and stress with English Assignment. So, majority of my classmates were in flu and headache. Everyone seems exhausted.

To encourage each other, Yesterday, Jun Yuan and I went for Steamboat buffet with the Sec 14 gang.
7 of us squeezed in a toyota vios. 4 guys 3 girls. 5 fellas squeezed behind.
On our way to Sunway, there was a road block. We were so panic so some of us decided to jump down from the car. It was so dramatic. Can you imagined 3 fellas jumped off from the car at the middle of the road? And I was one of them. haha. I know i don't have to jump off with the other two, but at that time, I really couldn't think rationally. What's running in my mind was JUMP!
I don't understand why Yvonne found it so funny about it =.= she just can't stop laughing on me.
However! We were so lucky because the police didn't stop our car!

 Pictures of us








Then we headed to Pyramid for a walk.




A great day. =)

2 hit(s):

Eugene November 13, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

XD i know not because of stress that u all flu.. haha

Kaylie.SookYee November 14, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

ahem.. most important want is u know, why do i FLU! hmp!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP