Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Shoot my family. =p

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

After so many years.. My mum decided to re-take her wedding photo, since it is her 25th year Anniversary.
The last time we took was when I around 4 years old.
So I guess it's the right time to re-take!
Let's the pictures do the talking. =)






Sorry for the small size photos uploaded in FB. All my fault. I accidently deleted all the photos taken that day. The photo shop charged me RM50 for the photos recovery. But most of the pictures were corrupted. Around 180 photos taken, but only 30++ photos can be seen. I was so clumsy. I downloaded some software from net, it recovered most of my pictures, but it became small size. It's still better than nothing. =/
Wanna say thanks to those who helped me and also mentally support me by cheering my up. Thanks to u guys!

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP