Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Back to Malaysia!

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

p/s: Due to my busy-ness, this post has been saved as draft for few days. heheh ~

Oh yea.. I'm back from Thailand.

Thailand...
I thought government don't encourage citizens to go Thailand during the cny?
First thing, i don't understand why my parents chose to go Thailand during cny?
I thought Thai was in a mess ?
I thought cny is an event where we suppose to spend time with our relatives and friends?

But then how come so many people go to Thai?
We waited so long at the Thai border department.
Packed with people.
La la la..

What i did in Thai were only eat, sleep (we always sleep in the van) , go temple , shopping and taking pictures self-syoking. That's the routine. Everyday tomyam. Yum Yum~ Makan-makan only heh .. You say fat or not? = ="

Slideshow :


0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP