Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Feel like being cheated.

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

I have been busy finding work in this one month. Guess what? I found a work in advertise company which pay up RM 1500 and above as salary. Position : Advertise trainee. Of course, It is kinda attracting. And I went for the interview. During the interview, the lady boss said advertise trainee is a job where enable you to gain more experience by meeting up different people. Yes, that's what i want.

I'm asked to come for the training today at 8.30am. I was in a team with my trainer Krystyn and Cherlyn. The project that handled by this company in this few month is to promote Spastic Children Association (S.C.A) . Krystyn said we are going Ampang today. Okay.

Once we reached, i followed Krystyn wherever she go. Guess what again? She said we will be asking RM 10 as donation to S.C.A from people. We walked around and around at the same area for 6 hours. Looking at people's expression. Asking donation from people by holding a fail folder to explain to people about SCA. Is this what advertise trainee do?

We walked non-stop, under the hot sun. I'm almost fainted. I walked for 5 hours in the same area. Everyone looked at us at one kind. Different people showed different attitude.

At 4pm, we went back to Klang. Okay, I thought this training is over. Gosh, it's not. Krystyn said we shouldn't waste any single time. And she drove to Bukit Tinggi KLANG! I was praying hard so that I won't meet anyone of my friends there. Krystyn said I should learn to 'promote' it, so all the way in Bukit Tinggi, I was the one who is asking donation from people. = = We went Tesco, Petronas, Bukit Tinggi's shoplots and Giant. And it ended at 6.30pm.

It's not end yet. We went back to office at Botanic. There will be an interview for me. I said NO during the interview. I'm not taking this job! My interview took 15 mins. The boss kept asking me to give a try. So sorry, i can't take it. NO NO NO!

In the end, I think there is a target for trainees to achieve in a day. And i found this through forum : This company took 50% of the donation for themselves. Peeps, I got no idea with this. I know nothing. I felt really tired. This training was wasting my golden time.

But hey peeps, if you are interested with this job, tell me. zzZ

-Outtie-

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP