Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Where is the cny mood?

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

Hoho peeps. So how do you guys pass your cny?

I feel this year's cny is kinda boring. Can't even feel the cny mood. Do u agree with me? =p

Cny gonna end. Guess what? I only went out twice with my friends for cny rounding. Feel so sad. All because of Thailand punya pasal. Even sad was everytime i went to dear's house, we for sure will play Chor Dai Di. We felt so boring! And KOH PEI CHEN, I did won more than 2 times in a day okay?! Don't be jealous. So call me Queen of Dai Di. xD

[ pro la tu ]

Last Sunday was kinda excited cos we went 3 houses in a day ( 3 were actually lil ). sob.. And what we did mostly were gambling , playing chor dai di for fun and EAT! The most excited part was we put on the 'kong ming teng' , we wrote our wishes on it. More pics will upload once i get from them.

[ I'm standing at the middle ] xD

The second rounding was on Wednesday night, with all my STK's friends, to Yee Hoe's house. Anson, Hock Song, Kao and Sara, Yeu Tat , dear and me went first. We gathered at the table and gamble. Half an hour later, there come Shun Ming, Joker and Brenda, Eu Gene and Channel, cZen ah chun and King Sin. Lots of noise and laughs when Joker did all the jokes. LOL! Gamble is fun i feel. Haha.. evil me. But i was kinda slow, i got Blackjack but i kept ask dear what is that! Gosh.. Then there goes the laughter. ><

till then. tml will have another outing to Teck Teck's house. ^^ i'll be seeing my friends soon~ Bei, u must go okay?!!!

Chaos. Adios!~

5 hit(s):

koh peichen February 7, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

ur more than 2 rounds means 3 rounds? wah seh. sifu!! tiga tu BANYAK la. wahhaha. XD

贝贝 February 7, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

lol...kena boom by peichen kau kau.haha!


eh, i hope to go too...see how 1st la...


jom, monday come my house chor dai dee if u no work.! ajak peichen jugak.haha!

Kaylie.SookYee February 9, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

peichen: lol! hello.. too bad mine not 3 times. is 10 times i guess? xD u dont be jealous. i know its hard for you to accept it. haha.

bei : yerr. no.. she does not get to boom me. not that easy. hehe! haha.. can ar.. but stil cant confirm yet. cz kpc working til night.

koh peichen February 9, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

wah? can count some more. means not many la. my 1 don know can win until how many times. cant count la. it's too hard d. so many la. wahhaha. XD

wat not that easy? memang kena d rite? haha. XD
huh? who said i work till night?

Kaylie.SookYee February 18, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

ha ha ..
6pm is considered NIGHT!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP