Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Everyday's routines ..

>> Sunday, February 15, 2009

I met the same people for 5 days continuous ..
I went to same place for 4 days continuous ..
I went to the same place with the same people for so many days ..

Guess who? ( Nicole and WaiPeng )
Guess where? ( Aeon )

We went to Aeon from Tuesday till Friday.
We shopped, shopped and shoppedsssss ...

I guess Waipeng and me were really broke right now. ='(

Nicole and me applied for Padini's and Jusco's member cards.
My RM10 and RM12 are gone.

We went Mcd on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday for nuggets.
We went Mcd on Friday for ice-cream.
On Friday, we chit-chatted for 1.30 hours in Mcd.

That's the routine this week.
I spent my week with Nicole and WaiPeng.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP