Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

When Lonely Strikes.

>> Saturday, July 9, 2011

Feeling like char kueh tiew + mihun goreng + nasi lemak + chapatti. Which means I am feeling uneasy, tired, jealous, lonely, sad bla bla bla.

Today I was alone, don't know where to go. I was so tired that I slept sitting on the bench. I thought all this while I was fine being alone, but today I was not. Nevermind, it's okay, I survived. ha ha Ha.

I'm so tired right now and I want to off to sleep now.

Nothing to think of, nothing.

I dislike the feeling of being neglected, as if the existence of you doesn't make any different. Keep telling herself : No one can't survive without you. Put it down.

P/s: Today is a memorable day for Malaysia due to BERSIH 2.0 Rally. Whatever is it, the fact is it's causing terrible jam all the ways. Making a U-turn in front of Pyramid and down to Federal Highway took me 1 hour 45mins. Thanks to who?

1 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP