Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Liverpool Asia Tour 2011

>> Sunday, July 17, 2011


If you are a LFC Fans, you should know about Liverpool Asia Tour! Yesterday was Liverpool vs Malaysia, and of course as a Liverpool fans I would not want to miss the chance! Not to forget, thanks to my dar for treating me! Haha! :P


The match starting at 5.45pm but Bukit Jalil was jam terribly when I reached at 4.40pm. It's difficult to get a parking because the whole road was fully parked! Sadly, we parked so far and it took us 25minutes of walking to get into the Stadium.

Getting into the stadium.
Hot weather.

We got into the stadium just in time at 5.45pm! We were lucky enough because we found seats once we get into the stadium. There were thousand & thousands of people crowding at the stadium. If you see from far, the stadium is seems like in red, because everyone was in red! I'm in RED too! My face was in red too because of the sunburn! The sun was shinning "membara-bara" and I sweat a lot.


Look at the crowd!
Penalty time: Malaysia
Penalty time: Liverpool


The first half score was Malaysia XI 1-1 Liverpool. Before the second half started, we decided to change place. We been running from gate to gate to get a best seat but it's all FULL. Finally, we found only one seat, so he let me sit and he sit at the staircase. But at least we get a better view of the match sitting there!




Do you notice anything?
Spot the people?
The second half was superb! Malaysia XI scored another 2 whereas Liverpool scored another 5! The final result was Malaysia XI 3 - 6 Liverpool! Even though many were in red, but we did cheered for Malaysia! Overall, it was a good game and I really enjoyed watching!

3 hit(s):

Chin Ling July 17, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

wow, you are football fans also?

Kaylie.SookYee July 28, 2011 at 3:12 PM  

Chin Ling, Not a super fans, but I do watch some football matches. :)

Bianchii, Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous,  September 18, 2011 at 1:59 AM  

Hello. I'm a simple man with a low salary. I need money to buy an apartment. You do charity. You buy my coin. " www.rus-col.blogspot.com ". I will be grateful. You make a good deed. Thank You.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP