Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Life during Sem Break

>> Thursday, July 7, 2011

Semester 4 is ended! It's only one month holiday, which I don't think it's enough. I'm supposed to work for this one month but most of the companies are looking for full time. I received many calls but none of the job suit me. Never mind, at least I spent my holiday to the fullest so far.

I've been enjoying life since the first day of the holiday. I've done what I'm supposed to do, went lots of places for trip, makan, movies. Most importantly, I did my medical check-up finally, after dragging it for years. My blood vessel was inflammed after the blood test. My blood even spouts during the injection. Well, report was out and so far everything's alright. And I just had my Hepatitis B vaccination!


Went to Melacca and Port Dickson with bunch of great friends last weekends. We spent only 4 hours at Melacca and then we headed to Port dickson. It was such a waste that we don't get to eat the satay celup because the shop open at 5pm. Spending our evening at PD was superb. We started our funs with Banana Boat, Kayak and playing ball at the sea. It was my first time of playing Banana Boat, and to be honest, I seriously feeling afraid. But at the moment we dropped into the sea, we felt so good and wanted to be dropped few more times. :) Then the most romantic one is we sat on kayak and watched the sunset.
He got me a hat! :D
Nadeje Cake, a must eat in Melacca!
We had seafood for dinner. The Nyonya Fish taste delicious. After we get back to hotel, 6 of us gathered in a room and start playing cards. The guys finished up 5 tins of Carlsberg and girls helped to finished up the Shandy. During the game, all of us really laughed out loud, especially during the game of counting points. Some embarrassing thing happened on me, haha. :D It's just too funny and I really burst out laughing.



The next morning we went to the beach for football. I enjoying playing with the sea whereas the guys enjoyed kicking the ball. Then we left PD after had breakfast. We hang around at Snowflake and Jusco after we back from the trip. All of us were really exhausted.
Look at my 'art'.
Check-out!
Holidays left around 3 more weeks. I don't want to stay at home doing nothing. I shall keep enjoying life.. :)

2 hit(s):

Elaine Mah July 9, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

Finally our friend here is vaccinated! Haha! 1 month just enough for me orh. Last sem break 2 months, driving me mad man... So boring when the holiday goes too long...

Kaylie.SookYee July 10, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

Haha.. Yea, finally!
Emm.. true also.. But if the holiday is fully packed then a long holiday would be better! :D

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP