Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

This Week :)

>> Saturday, May 21, 2011

This week was superb. There were holidays and class ended earlier. And I managed to spent my time wisely and to the fullest!

Celebrated Swee Lee's 21st Birthday in Restaurant and Neway. It's been some time since I Chiong-K til the late night. I was so energetic for that night!




Snowflakes for 3 times in a week. Seriously addicted to its Soya Ice Series. Yummy! Thanks to my partner in crime. Hah! :D

Start playing Hell's Kitchen in class. Thanks to Kevin for introducing this game to us. Few of my classmates start playing it too. I must NOT addicted to it!

My family bought 5 items from COACH. My beloved sister surprised my with a COACH's mini wallet when I woke up early in the morning. She bought it for my belated 21st birthday gift. And I remembered how she surprised me last year during my 21st birthday party. By giving my a small cake, and then turned up with a big cake. She's always that sweet. :)





Watched Pirate of the Caribbean on the first day it shown on cinema. Brought Bobo for basic grooming. And tonight will be having Korean BBQ with friends! :)

A great week. <3

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP