Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

A Different Kind of Satisfaction

>> Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Sunday but I got up early in the morning to SMK (L) Bukit Bintang for Badminton Competition. It was held by my uni. It's unbelievable that I actually joined the competition for Mixed Double. Thanks to Yuan for asking me to join and be his partner. Seriously, I was so excited yet stressed out because he is a real good player, but me..... :'( But whatever it is, we promised that, no matter what's the result, we must not blame each other but instead, we should enjoy it.

It was my first time joining Badminton matches. Aww.. Luck was with us as we eventually gone through the first match. We won. The second match was so stressful because the opponent is considered as the most well man player from my uni. Luck was with us again because we won the match, unexpectedly. We lost in the first round but we played so hard and we finally get a score of 26-24 on the second round. It's real hard to get that score.From big difference of score and finally, we bet them.

We reached semi-finals but we lose. Lose to juniors, ha! I guess its because my partner is feeling tired for playing 8 rounds at one shot? He have to play for mixed double and man double. Pity him. And he dunno why became so moody during the match! Spoilt betul, Bluek!

The Score

I'm not a good player, I don't play badminton that often. But this competition actually was a success, thanks to committee members and organizers. :) Not to forget, my partner for his patient, his guidance, and thanks to him for not blaming me when I made mistakes, not even a single expressions of disappointments or anger. We can play a good game, isn't? Hehe. We will never gone so far in the matches without you. Losing is nothing but we gained experience, joy and satisfaction. I never thought we can win in any matches as we said we are joining for fun. Being in semi-finals is really out of my expectation. Well done to us? Heh... :D

Today was a good day. Spent the day meaningfully, spent the time wisely with the person that I enjoyed with. SnowFlakes, Perfumes, Yogurts, gaming, shopped, dinner. :)

2 hit(s):

JY May 16, 2011 at 12:29 AM  

haha... I am so touch-ed! wish happy and enjoy every single day!!

P/s u really got the potential to be a good badminton player no doubt.

Kaylie.SookYee May 20, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

haha.. Touched ur head!
Eh? Really? I knew it!
Let's play again nex time :P

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP