Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

A Short Break ♥

>> Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Phew, the third assessment is finally ended. It's good to have a holiday, even its only 3 days. Thanks to the classmates and lecturers for cancelling the class and replacing it on the other day. I had been so busy during the past few weeks and I seriously need to take a breath.

It's been some time since I went for a holiday. Finally, relaxing in Genting did make my day. Appreciation. :) Glad to have them to be with me, and you to by my side when I needed a company. It was a last minute booking but luckily that we managed to overcome every problems we faced. My shoes spoilt half way but we were lucky enough to get the room at a cheaper rate without queuing for 2 hours.

Sometimes, you don't need to spent a single money to get happiness.

I'mma love this.
It state: Story: Your company on me, everything is enough.

Thank you. :)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP