Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Peeps !

>> Sunday, December 7, 2008

If you are reading this,
kindly send me a msg , with your name.
I've lost all of the contact numbers.
My hp was spoilt.

( Nicole, PeiChen, Bei, Tzing : you all are excluded !)

Thanks !~

4 hit(s):

koh peichen December 7, 2008 at 1:37 AM  

arrgghhh. so bad. u don wan my num ah? i wan u contact me leh. wahhaha. XD

Kaylie.SookYee December 7, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

ya.. see u also sian, look at ur msg even sian! bluekz!

koh peichen December 7, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

my msg sian meh? then i wan send more and more. make u sian + sian + sian..............................................................
haha XD

Kaylie.SookYee December 8, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

yes.. really sian! pls.. dont make my life harder. xD

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP