Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

For you, Tzing!

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
KONG SZE T
ZING!


This girl ar? I knew her since Form One. We were in the same class for Form 1, 3 , 4 and 5. Firstly, i guess we weren't so close huh? Cos we were not in the same "gang", xD ! But as time passed on, we were getting closer and closer. Especially when we were at the same class in Form 6.

Honestly, she looked shy and honest. Haha. But she can go really craz
y and "sampat". We always talked a lot of stuffs and being lame. We can even talked about something, and end up laughing at each other , saying each other lame. And looking at each other, say "its not funny". LOL.

The plan :

We surprised her that night. The plan was kinda messed. I was keeping in touch with her sister, Pei Chen, Teck Jun and Bin that night. Cos I was working til 8pm that night, so I don't get to reply nor read their sms. I'm "NERVOUS". I was like kept calling her sister all the time. Afraid that the plan will ruin. Thanks god, everything was fine. =b I went in her house first, while Pei Chen and Jun were hiding behind the car with the cake. They came in when i missed call them. And then, Bin they all called her and wished her. Tzing said she knew that i'm coming her house to surprise her, cos she saw her sister talking in phone with me. Ahem!!! After celebrated, we played Mahjong. Thats the first time in my life. Kinda fun!


However, i hope she enjoyed that day. Although it was not a grand celebration with a grand cake. ^^

I'm glad to have you as my friend! =)

4 hit(s):

Rubin December 27, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

alamak! I want to play too~ very long never play d lah! huhu~ why you all never go langkawi??!!

Kaylie.SookYee December 27, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

haha.. ya.. its kinda fun.. interesting. sob.. so sorry.. so it is fun?

koh peichen December 27, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

haha. coz got sot sot sook yee then fun lo. haha. XD

Anonymous,  December 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

woot!sorry i cant make it on that day...haha!cos i got some event shooting in school...:D

btw, peichen look like pro in mahjong wei....haha! XD

And hor, i THINK i ask jun sms me when u guys reach her house so that i can make a call to wish her but mana tau, elek.....!!!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP