Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Bored.

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm attacked by boredness.
I'm really bored.
I thought life after exam is gonna be fun, but its not.

My hand phone is spoilt.
All of the contact numbers were gone.
People messaged me, but in turn i'm asking them "Who are you?"
No more camera, no more SS-ing, no more camwhoring, no more pictures.
BORED.

I'm working . And my parents are going to Vietnam this week.
So no more outings, no more fun, no more laughter.
I'm sorry MayMay, i did not go for the Pyramid outing, sorry for disappointed you all again.
I'm sorry Tzing, i couldn't confirm with you for the movie outing.
I'm sorry. i'm feeling mad with it.
BORED.

I got no money.
So no sHoppping, no eating, no playing.
No more buying dresses.
BORED.

I'm thinking of taking Bio or Chemistry book to read.
This is insane. I don't know why.
BORED.

I watched movie everyday.
I ate Mcd Sundae ice-cream everyday.
I work on every tuesday, thursday and Saturday.

This is my life.

21 hit(s):

koh peichen December 8, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

ai yor. why so sien. eh. my bro intro an online game. gunbound. quite fun. heard before? if yes then i can go long pia d. haha. XD

Kaylie.SookYee December 8, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

lol.. really sian!!! omg.. haha..sorry to say, i heard that b4. so u may go to long piak xD haha.. but gunbound is like for small kids wo.. i last time played de. xD

koh peichen December 9, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

oh my god. *knocking* @@
for kids meh? i feel la. most of them like quite old d 1. i mean around 20+. haha. =p
the maple is online game ah? i haven dowload eh. lazy to find. @@

Kaylie.SookYee December 10, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

go knock.. haha! err.. i feel its kinda childish. maybe for u is fun? ghehe.. ya.. its online game. dont be lazy. easy to find what.

Anonymous,  December 13, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

sookyee!!
gunbound not like last time de gunbound liao....lolx. they change something over there....HAHAHHA!

and life is like that. be open.be happy. to face it.
miss ya. =)

koh peichen December 13, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

eh? diff? i never know how's last time 1. yo yo! go check it out. wahhaa. =p

Kaylie.SookYee December 14, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

>>Bei : haha.. changed? really? i thought it still the same. keep shooting ppl only. hehe. thanks bei. sometimes feel life is kinda boring n tough. but i know i got you! hehe.. i miss ya too!!

>>PeiChen : aiya.u what also dunno wan! when i free, i'l go check it out! hehe! banana!

koh peichen December 14, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

eh. not fair. only miss bei ah? me leh? wahhaha. XD

Kaylie.SookYee December 15, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

haha.. u din say u miss me also. later u say me tepuk sebelah tangan then not good lo. u jealous izi? ehehe..

koh peichen December 18, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

eh. yea la. i jealous. both of u miss each other. no ppl miss me. i miss u lo. rmb to miss me ya. keke. =p

Kaylie.SookYee December 18, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

haha.. oh.. so sad. now only say miss me =p i miss you ofcz. when gonna have outing jek? = ="

koh peichen December 19, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

eh. ya la. i wan! when also can. everyday working very sien 1 leh.

Kaylie.SookYee December 20, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

i also working ma. but not everyday. hehe. u sad case lo. wait i free, i go kp visit u k? hehe..

koh peichen December 20, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

still ok la. i work morning shift 1. so free at night. haha. XD visit me for what? wan pong chan ah? like that prepare many many money only come. haha. XD

Kaylie.SookYee December 21, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

oh.. thats good what. how much s ur salary ah? haha.. go kacau u only =p i no money xD

koh peichen December 21, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

yea yea. good. haha. XD eh? i thought i told u d? u memang old la. haha. =p basic 850 lo. ot and commission also got. ^^ kacau me? i ask guard to halau. haha. =p

Kaylie.SookYee December 22, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

haha.. u told me til 6.30 ? 6.30 is counted as night =p oh... cheetah izi?

koh peichen December 23, 2008 at 12:54 AM  

ya. until 6.30. after 6.30 consider ot lo. wat counted as night? ya, wan find me ah? haha. XD

Kaylie.SookYee December 23, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

6.30 is night what =p haha.. yala..wan go kacau u ma..

koh peichen December 23, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

haven night la. the sky haven dark also. haha. XD wah. got kacau no pong chan hor. =p

Kaylie.SookYee December 24, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

no discount also. hehe.. u ask ur boss whether got discount anot la..

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP