Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

I'm working

>> Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm working in E-nopi. Today is my first day. I'm kinda nervous in the morning. Tzing, thanks for your supportive message. =) Thus, everything was fine. I learnt the ways to mark students' work books. Karen ( if i did not spell wrongly) taught me. She is nice. I can't believe that I marked the books for 6 hours!!! I admit that i love marking books, but this is so ..... tiring! The calculation, the writing, the noisy-ness.. Omg! I feel teaching is much more interesting. The kids are so cute and naive! Zoe and her husband were nice and friendly. Nicole was sitting far away from me. We don't really have the chance to talk. But we do went for lunch together. teehee!~

Okie.. more working days to go!

-Outtie-

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP