Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

So far apart

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Seems so close, yet so far.
Something that you had it for a long time, sometimes, you just feel nothing.

Nothing as in.. just like you have equals to don't have.
Sometimes you do something for responsible without realizing it.
It's becoming to more like a reporting.
A report that I don't wanna know but I'm supposed to know because I care for it.
Sometimes, I would like to ask, "do you have empty slot for me?"
Aint that beautiful.
But I'll hold it on. No worries.

Okie, done ramblings.
Do you understand?
Am I LOC? 


4 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles March 17, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

yes, understand. message received.

:p

Kaylie.SookYee March 18, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

haha.. alien language also u understand!
good good.. =)

Engineer's Principles March 18, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

-.- u try to insulting me?
me, genius.
ok, repeat with me, G.E.N.I.U.S!
ok? genius.

Kaylie.SookYee March 18, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

hahaha.... lalalala!
u genius only can read alien language ma!
i din insult u, instead, i praised u!
xD

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP