Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Rest!

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saw this on the newspaper today.
I've changed my desktop background to this, to remind myself :
"Tired? Go get a rest!"

Having so many assignments this week. Exam next week.

I hope the same thing apply to you guys out there, just have a break, have a kit-kat, when you are tired.
=)

5 hit(s):

Elaine Mah March 17, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

snake means curi malas la~~ he everyday oso snake one.

No more choco for me, I had an expired today. >"<

Engineer's Principles March 18, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

-.- what? i'm very hardworking one
*boss behind me*

what choco?? still eat choco?
congrat u first, will hit 80kg very soon.

Kaylie.SookYee March 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

haha.. no wonder la!
cheh, ding only hardworking when the boss is behind of him!

haha.. elaine had an expired choco yesterday. pity her..

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP