Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Releasing .

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

Seriously, 5 months has passed.
It's not that we are angry or what, is just right now, we felt unhappy about it.
When the school started, we are asked to work at 5pm.
When there are few teachers came back, you asked us to come at 6.30pm.
Now, we are told not to go to work today.

If this happen along this month, I think I'll be able to count my salary by using my fingers.
I'm feeling disappointed with the management.
Felt like being used.
You called us to be punctual when there are a lots of students.
Then you asked us not to work when there are a lots of teachers.

I know we are still newbie, but you employed us, then you should be responsible if you think that you hired too many of teachers.
We tried to look for others job out there, but still we'll thought of your situation.
We afraid that you'll be lacking of teachers, we think of everything!

Right now, i got nothing to say.
This is so unfair towards us.

2 hit(s):

[11] e l e v e n May 7, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

That's goddamn awful.
Ya know, I don't know what I can say to help you, but I hope things will be better in time?

Sorry :(

Kaylie.SookYee May 7, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Sling.. thanks. You make me feel better. There is ntg that we can do. It's okie.
Perhaps,you are not one who should say sorry. ='(

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP