Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

It's time to grow.

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

As time passes.. I know my choice is right!
Bye E-nopi .. Adidas, here I come!
Last Thursday was my last day in e-nopi. It was kinda sudden but I don't feel regret.
Just that I missed the kids badly. =(

[ Isabel , the talkative one ]

[ Seng Kiat, the naughty one ]

[ Joey, the shy one ]


Today is my 3rd day in Adidas.
Days in Adidas is fun. Talk, eat and curi-tulang.
People are nice, job is fun, environment is good. =D
I had Starbucks FOR FREE yesterday and today.
Awesome. Credits to Ah Yang and Woon's friend.

[ Just an update of me =p ] ]

[ treat by Yang ( 3 of us sharing ) ]

[ treat by Woon's friend (it's mine!) ]

[ Had Mcd for 3 times in 2 days. A big NO to mcd pls! ]

Last but no least, credits to:
- my Bio's babes who visited me during my first day.
- Wai Peng and Kah Chin for the visit and help
- Kenny who came to lepak awhile today
- Wai Peng again for having dinner with me today!
- my dear for the support
- staffs of Adidas ( especially Yang & Wen ) for all the craps =p
- Chloe and Evonne for lepak-ing in my shop during their break
- lots more!

You all made my day!

Adios.. ~xoxo~

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP