Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Now i know..

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

I thought graduated from school was the best thing in life because I' thought I would never face examinations anymore. But when I saw those form 6 were busy with their studies, and some was busy preparing for lower 6, I realized that, I missed form 6's life so so much. I couldn't deny that along that 2 years of form 6, I did skipped school, saying bad about teachers, complaining, chatting and playing in class. Azam's love skipping school in gang. Azam's love talking but not listening to teachers. Azam's dislike Mr Chan's class because he teach non-stop.

[ We did not call for our class' teacher when we took this ]
sorry Rosliha !


I hope i can revert the time.

3 hit(s):

Rubin May 9, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

yes girl! i understand! i miss acs too. especially our class *sigh* it was really fun studying together.

Kaylie.SookYee May 12, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

sigh.. really miss it. Argh.. ya.. all the memories..

pei li,  May 15, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

i miss Azam too... ::sobsob::
=(

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP