Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

The webcam.

>> Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally bought a web cam and a pc headset! Haha.. Okay, It was a 5.0 megapixel web cam at only RM 69.90, kinda cheap right!? Cos the another one is 1.3 megapixel, but the price is RM 49.90!! So of course I'll rather waste another 20 bucks to get a better quality one. Once i reached home, i was busy setting it up. I was cam whoring with my sis. Then, My parents seems excited when they saw it. And we ended up took some pictures with the new web cam. We are not "sakai" okie!? Its just that my family never been so S-S (self-syok) before. LOL! However, I'm feeling great today. It is a craziest day! =)




0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP