Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Pressie for Azams

>> Wednesday, November 5, 2008

After reading Nicole's blog.. Come'on, let me say something.
Take a look at my arts =p

Azam's classmates birthday presents. So sorry for the late presentzie. It took my long time to did it =)

It's good that there were at least people who appreciated it. Yup! I felt proud, i felt happy with it. I want all of you think of me once you look at the frame! =D Cos it is fulled with our memories right? But someone (*not gonna mention the name) said that i'm wasting my time, Doing all this "lame" things, Somemore did for 7 people!

Well, i'm not feeling angry or what. Just.. I felt kinda
sad honestly. Girls, although it might not be the the most expensive gift for you all, but I really hope you girls feel my sincerity , okie?



** Think of me all the time =0

-Outtie-

3 hit(s):

Rubin November 8, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Who said that? It wasn't me right?

Kaylie.SookYee November 9, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Nola.. not you.. someone from other class.. sob..

Rubin November 9, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Ahhh... Don't mind. That person must be jealous ROFL~

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP