Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Last day of school=T I R E D!

>> Thursday, November 6, 2008

It have been a long time that i skipped school. Not only me, most of the Form 6's students were doing that too. Today, everyone went to school because we will be given the exam slip. So I came, if not I must be sleeping at home now xD Well, the first two period in class was fine. I was chit-chatting with Teck2 and Tzing. Then, those who are retaking Muet are told to go for a talk (due to the new format). Tzing & me are retaking, so we went to 4 Yakin's classroom. Ms. Cecilia taught us alot. Thanks to her, because of ALOT, i don't get to eat my bread for breakfast. Gosh!

After that, I was busy to photocopy my certs in the bookshop. Stupid guys were playing with the fire-crackers there! The sound of boom-ing was so irretating! The whole school was so "huru-hara" because the Form 5's were arranging their tables and chairs for SPM. Then, all the Form 6's were told to gather in the hall. Guess what, the 'Potassiun Hydroxide' was angry with the later comers. Okie, then she started to scold everyone with her super "sexy" tone! Scolding non-stop! Even the teachers also afraid of her?!
Fine.. everyone was busy "fighting" with others to get a nicer table & chair. I can see the insane-ness on everyone face. And the sweats.. Argh! Thanks to Kok Ann for the mini broom that makes me smile. After done arranging, we got our first slip to paste on the table.

Next, I went to Lower 6 Yakin's classroom to check for my Muet's table. Then back to the hall again to get the second exam's slip. It's already 1.02pm .

My schooling hour is not end yet. I rush to find Rosliha to check for my Co-curriculum stuff. There were so many pages! And under the hot sun, i sweat again. Wanted to find Mr.Chan to get the Math2 books, but teahers were having a meeting.

Okay.. Today is YEN SZE's birthday! We celebrated her b'day by surpising her with a cake. We played and laugh. Pity Yen Sze with all the creams on her face.

So my last day of schooling end up at 2.00pm ,with alot of sweats.
The journey : My class-4 Yakin-My class-Bookshop-Hall-Classes-Hall-My class-Hall-Lower 6 Yakin-Library-Hall-Staff's Room-My Class.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP