Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

When Life Pulls You Down

>> Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's been a long time since I last updated huh?
This recent weeks were quite hectic for me.
It was either I was busying with assignments, or internal assessment or working.

Actually, we are going through the same thing.
I have been missing the memories too,
But maybe you weren't realized about it.
Looking back.. those memories were so simple and sweet.
I don't want to ruin it. :'(
I know attitude should change, i know.

And throughout the times I've learned lots of things;
Some people takes you for granted no matter how sincerely you treat them;
Passing in an exam is not about how smart you are, but how well you can bull-shit;
Getting a good grade is not about how good you bull-shit, but how good you can cheat;
Love is not about looking at each other's good, but to accept their weakness as well;
Argument is not the biggest thing after-all, but most importantly after each argument you learned to be more appreciate;
Also, I found that reverse psychology do works!

Yet, I managed to spent some quality time with my loved ones and my classmates by doing sports, going for a holiday and eat lots of nice food.

And I am here to announce that my lovely sister is getting married soon! I felt so happy for her. :')

我爱你们

Life moves on. Finally, my first touch on pool!


1 hit(s):

Anonymous,  May 6, 2012 at 3:31 AM  

Hi, I like this piece. Reminds me of me in some way. It's good to experience life and pay attention to it so you'd be able to learn something from it. Some ppl don't pay attention and just take life as it comes with no progression within there self. Ur young and ur learning in a great way. Keep it up and blog more often.

Bella

http://livingthelifeofbella.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP