Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Hey

>> Saturday, January 7, 2012

One week of working.

At first, it was so boring and the time passed so slow. But as time goes, as I got to mingle around with my colleagues, I can see the fun there.
They started to teach me lots of things, from picking up the phones, making appointment, writing reports and instrument knowledge.
I believe, I will not regret working there, with bunch of good colleagues, even though sometimes they don't talk to me. :(

Fyp,
As a reminder, 
One day I will settle you off! 
You made me suffered so much! 

And ya, that 'girl'.
At least, she not just a girl who are waiting to meet him on any day.
They have their own life and own work now.
That's how things go now. Taking leave to have fun with his friends but not with her.
It's alright, as she always tell herself.
Because, she will be stronger than him. She can drown herself in work, so that nobody will ever disturb him.

It's alright that no one is beside her when she is down.
When she cried, when she feels lonely, when her nose bleed, when she need someone to talk to.
Thanks to him, for making her more independent, so that she won't rely on him that much.
No worries, she will never cry again just because of not meeting each other. 
Maybe this is what the girl deserves.

hey Girl, it's alright.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP