Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

In A Mess

>> Sunday, December 11, 2011

Urgh, I got a big ulcer on my lips. Real huge i mean.
I've been suffering from it for the past few days. And sometimes I really feel like screaming it out. It caused so much pain to me. I feel like crying for help.
I can't talk, I can't eat, I can't even drink water!

My house is in a big mess.
Renovation is going on at the front and back of my house. But good thing is the kitchen will be wider now :)
Bad thing is, at 8am sharp, you can hear the 'drilling' sound. A very effective alarm.

Girls need more cares and attention.
If she never stops you from socialization, then please don't make her feel that friends overtake her position.
If you made her lost her self-confidence, she lost herself too.
And she knows, she is a nobody, again.

Even though everything look stable and smooth now
but sometimes it requires more cares and some appreciation.
It's not a necessary for someone to treat you good.
But when people treat you good, you tends to forget how to appreciate.


Okay, I have a tired life.
Been so stressful for the past month. Don't even have a chance to chillax myself by doing things i love.
Been a long time since i last shopping, movie, sing k, sports, desserts, travel, gathering with friends blablablah...


Hectic life. I should get a life.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP